Did you know..half of the world lives on less than 2.50$ a day.. And 900 people cannot read or write.
Poverty eradication has been identified as the largest challenge facing international society in its quest for
a peaceful, prosperous, and just world.Many of the countries are facing with this problem Basically Poverty is defined in absolute term of low income less than US $2 a day,but the consequences of poverty exist on a relative scale. The poorest of the poor, around the world, have the worst health.
- Lack of control in local food by Government
- Corruption: Corruption is both a major cause and a result of poverty around the world.
- Lack of access to education.
- Mental illness, Lack of proper psychiatric care.
- World Hunger, the economic development in the world.
- Epidemic diseases.
- States with drugs addicted.
How to overcome from Poverty:
Poverty is about a lack of money, but also about a lack of hope. People living in poverty often feel powerless to change their situation. They can feel isolated from their community. If you want to overcome poverty, you need a combination of financial planning, a positive attitude, and a willingness to ask for help. This is how you can overcome with the poverty.